10 things you may not know about me:
1. I have a pretend grandbaby. The baby is not pretend, she is real. I just pretend she is my grandbaby.
2. When I count my blessings, I often include thanks for the magic eraser.
3. I really hate it when people in electic wheelchairs use the road like a car. And I feel badly about that.
4. I was a party girl in the 80's. This is not as uncommon as you may have been led to believe.
5. I have an incredible love for older gentlemen, especially of the southern variety. All that chivalry, what's not to love?
6. I have recently been wondering what the difference between apathy and security is.
7. I gained over 100 lbs when I was pregnant with the twins. People nudged each other when they walked by me and refused to make eye contact with me.
8. This reduced my mother to fits of uncontrollable laughter.
9. I go outside first thing every morning and last thing every night. I can't seem to stop.
10. I believe once you have eaten all the crow from all the opinions you were so free with in your 20's, your work on earth is pretty much done.
These are all things I have good stories about. But this weekend I am going to be cooking and cleaning (because you know that makes me feel like a woman) and visiting with my kids. And counting my blessings.
If you haven't counted your blessings recently, give it a whirl. You may be surprised.